Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2024 @

Khedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2024: Gujarat Government With the intention that the farmers of the state get the maximum benefit of the assistance scheme on the purchase of smartphones among the various schemes of the agriculture department, the state government will open the I Khedut Portal for the year 2024 on 09/01/2024 from 10:30 am onwards for farmers to make online applications.

Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2024: Highlight

Scheme NameSmartphone Sahay Yojana
Scheme ByGujarat Government
BeneficiariesGujarat Farmers
Scheme Assistant40% per cent on smartphone purchase or Rs.6000 whichever is less
Form Start Date09-01-2024
Form Last Date08-02-2024

Smartphone Farmer Sahay Yojana 2024: Rules

  • Khedoot Mobile Sahay Yojana 2024 : Farmer friends can buy smartphones from any authorized dealer in the state under the Kheduot Mobile Sahay Yojana in Gujarat under these purchase rules. 40% of the total price of the smartphone by the government up to a maximum of Rs. Subsidies up to till then. 6,000 is. The remaining 60% of the mobile cost is borne by the farmer. Therefore, only 40% subsidy will be eligible from the government and the above money will have to be paid by the farmer friends.

Document Required

  • aadhar card
  • Copy of canceled cheque
  • IMEI number of mobile
  • Farmer’s own land document
  • A bill containing the GST number of the smartphone purchased
  • Xerox of 8-a received from AnyROR Gujrat

Farmer Mobile Assistance Scheme Eligibility

  • Beneficiary should be from Gujarat state.
  • A farmer must have land.
  • Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
  • In case of joint account, farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the account holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
  • This assistance will be for purchase of smartphone only. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.

How to Apply for Mobile

To apply for mobile assistance you have to fill the online application form on the i khedut portal. For that we will tell you the step by step information to fill the online form.

  • First of all you have to go to google and type i khedut.
  • After that you have to click on the plans Above.
  • In it you have to click on the plans of the farm.
  • In that you have to click on smart phone purchase help below.
  • If you click on it, you will see the necessary information in it
  • Then fill every information as asked.
  • After that submit and save the application.
  • After that note down your application number and take a printout of the application.

Important Links

Application FormClick Here

Note: For all information related to Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2024 visit the official website and only then apply online.

Updated: January 12, 2024 — 9:36 pm

The Author


Hello friends, my name is Mahesh and welcome to the official website of education fact. I like writing articles very much, if you want to contact me, then you can contact me through our WhatsApp group. Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *