NVS Bharti 2022 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued recruitment notification for 1915 posts including MTS, Helper, Plumber: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued recruitment notification for MTS Plumber Helper other posts, online applications will be filled for these posts Navodaya Vidyalaya The committee has issued recruitment notification for total 1915 posts. Online applications for NVS Recruitment 2022 will be filled from 12 January 2022 to 10 February 2022 for which the exam will be conducted from 9 March to 11 March 2022. Eligibility for NVS Recruitment 2022 Age limit, application fee and other complete information is given below, candidates must check the official notification once before applying. The online exam for this will be conducted from March 8 to March 13, 2022. You can download the exam date notice from the link given below.
NVS Bharti 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) 5
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin) 2
- Female Staff Nurse 82
- Assistant Section Officer 10
- Audit Assistant 11
- Junior Translation Officer 4
- Junior Engineer (Civil) 1
- Stenographer 22
- Computer Operator 4
- Catering Assistant 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre) 8
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre) 622
- Electrician cum Plumber 273
- Lab Attendant 142
- Mess Helper 629
- MTS 23
NVS Bharti 2022 Age Limit
NVS Bharti 2022 Age Limit: The maximum age limit for NVS Recruitment 2022 has been kept up to 40 years, apart from this relaxation will be given to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections as per government rules.
NVS Bharti 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for NVS Recruitment 2022 is Rs 1500 for Assistant Commissioner, Rs 1200 for Female Staff Nurse, and Rs 1000 for other posts, the fee will be paid through online.
NVS Bharti 2022 Education Qualifications
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A)-Post Graduate
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin)-Graduate + 8 Yrs Exp
- Female Staff Nurse-Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Assistant Section Officer-Graduate
- Audit Assistant-B.Com
- Junior Translation Officer-PG in English/ Hindi
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engg.
- Stenographer-12th Pass + Steno
- Computer Operator-Graduate + 1 Yr. Computer Diploma
- Catering Assistant-Diploma in Catering/ HM
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre)-12th Pass + Typing
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre)-12th Pass + Typing
- Electrician cum Plumber-ITI + 2 Yrs Exp.
- Lab Attendant-10th Pass + Diploma in Lab OR (12th with Science)
- Mess Helper-10th Pass + 10 Yrs Exp.
- MTS-10th Pass
|Indian Army JAG Bharti 2022 Notification For SSC NT 29th Course Recruitment notification for Judge Advocate General Branch in Indian Army released|
NVS Bharti 2022 Selection Process
In the selection process for Anivesh Recruitment 2022, first of all, written examination will be conducted, the candidates who will pass in the written examination will be called for skill test, after that after document verification and medical examination, the joining will be given by issuing the final merit list.
NVS Bharti 2022 Important Links
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|NVS Bharti 2022 Online Form Start||12/01/2022|
|NVS Bharti 2022 Online Form End||10/02/2022|
|Apply Online||Registration Log In|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
For how many posts the notification of NVS Bharti 2022 has been issued?
When will the online applications of NVS Bharti 2022 be filled?