Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2024 Government of Gujarat has started this scheme for women so that women can start their own business and people who don’t have money can get this help. In the Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024, the government of Gujarat provides support to women to start their own businesses in an effort to help women develop and become self-reliant.The scheme has been announced in Gujarat by the Department of Social Justice and Equality by the Government of Gujarat and the applicant has to fill the online form to avail the scheme benefit.
Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2024: Highlight
|Mahila Samridhi Yojana
|Gujarat Backward Class Development Corporation
|Backward class women of Gujarat
|Loans to start a business
|Help Line Number (079)23257559
Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2024
- Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024 is a scheme released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
- This scheme has been announced by Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat Government across Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
- This scheme is released for the development of Gujarat nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this scheme.
Main Objective of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2024
- Through this scheme, the scheme works to provide micro-credit to target group women and self-employed women entrepreneurs to create self-employment for women of nomadic and free castes.
- This scheme allows women to do business/business of their choice.
Eligibility to Get Loan 2024
- To avail the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be nomadic or freed caste women.
- With effect from 01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be up to Rs.3 lakh, within which at least 50% of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years on the date of application.
- Applicant should have experience in case of technical and skilled business/ profession.
- The applicant has to provide adequate security for taking the loan.
Salient features of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2024
- The maximum loan limit will be up to Rs.1,25,000/-.
- The rate of interest will be 4% per annum
- The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government contribution and 0% beneficiary contribution.
- The loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
- Under this scheme, 100% of the business/business amount will be loaned.
Apply Online for Mahila Samrudhi Yojana
- First you have to go to the website of Gujarat Backward Class Development Corporation.
- Select the plan and click on the Apply Now button.
- After that you have to fill all the details in the form and click on the form submit button.
- After filling the form, you have to keep the confirmation number written in front of you.
- If you want to edit your application, click on Edit Application
- After that you have to upload the quote and signature, for that you have to go to the Menu button and click on Upload Photo.
- Then you have to upload the document.
- After that you have to click on the Confirm Application button to forward the application.
- Now you will see the print of the form you have filled in, you have to take a print of it.
Documents Required for Mahila Samriddhi Yojana
Here is the list of documents required in addition to the application form:
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- SHG membership ID
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate from a competent authority
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account details
- Recent Passport Size Photographs