e-Shram Card, there is a big good news for all of you. Let us tell you that now the government is going to give financial assistance of ₹ 3000 to all e-Shram card holders. If you also have an I-SHRAM card, you should make the necessary application in this scheme and get the financial assistance provided by the government.
e-Shram card holders account Rs. 3000 in full
- If you have I-Shram card then you can easily apply for this scheme. Today we are going to give you complete information about this scheme. Pyah Yojana is a scheme launched by the Central Government. The main objective of this scheme is to help for this scheme. lower class people. People are guaranteed pension. When people enter old age, if there is no support for them, under this scheme, they are given an assured pension of ₹ 3000 per month so that they can easily. meet their expenses.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, all people between 18 years and 40 years can apply. Under this scheme, first we have to deposit a certain amount in the government, then we get ₹3000 as soon as we turn 60. every month. The benefit of this scheme is given to all the small and marginal farmers. All small and marginal farmers can apply under the scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Benefits of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- A minimum assured pension of Rs 3000 per month after the age of 60 years.
- Convertible to family pension where the spouse will be entitled to 50% of the amount.
- If the applicant dies before the age of 60, the spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme and will be entitled to 50% of the amount.
- Once the applicant reaches the age of 60 years he can claim the pension amount.
- A fixed pension amount is credited to the pension account of the person concerned every month.
- If an eligible beneficiary exits the scheme within a period of less than ten years from the date of his joining the scheme, the portion of the contribution made by him shall be refunded to him along with the rate of interest of the Savings Bank payable thereon. go
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Eligibility
- For small and marginal farmers
- Entry age between 18 to 40 years
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account
- PM-Kisan Account
e-Shram card holders Apply Online
- aadhar card
- Savings bank account number with IFSC code (Bank passbook or check leave/book or bank statement copy as proof of bank account)
- Applicant will print Aadhaar number, beneficiary name and date of birth in Aadhaar card for authentication.
- The applicant will complete the online registration by filling the details like bank account details, mobile number, email address, spouse (if any) and nominee details.
- Download the KPAN ID Generate and Mandate form and submit the mandate form after signature
- Download Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Card after submission