Best Photo Editor – A Powerful Photo Editing Application For Android apps :Photo Editor is a small but powerful photo editing application. If you have some knowledge of photography, you can do a lot with Photo Editor. Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
It is nothing short of amazing to think that a few short years ago, one would not have even dreamed of being able to edit a digital photo without a computer and yet, here we are. Photo editing functions that are normally found on expensive packages are now available for FREE on smartphones and tablets. Professional photographers, enthusiasts and any child with a smart phone can now make full use of these apps to enhance their photos in seconds without having to wait until they get back to their desk.
It’s easy to see the appeal of editing photos and sharing them on the go. Given the advancements of digital cameras on today’s smartphones; the resolution, the features, the flash and ultimately the quality of the output, users are more confident in using their smartphones to take photos.
Photo Editor Features
- Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
- Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
- Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
- Adding text, images or shapes
- Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
- Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
- Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
- Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
- Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
- View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
- Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
- Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
- Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
- Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop+)
- With dual and quad core processors, ample memory, huge storage as well as cloud computing becoming the norm on mobile devices, it no longer takes a full size computer to edit high definition images. We looked at Camera Alternative Apps recently and while these camera apps have some basic editing functions, combine their features with any of the Photo Editor Apps in this review and you will be the king of mobile digital photography.
It also helps that by using these smartphones, images can be synchronised with other devices via the cloud almost instantly. The stock camera app and photo gallery would also allow users to easily share their photos via social media platform such as Twitter and Facebook.